Living in Austin, TX has made leaving the Summer behind, in late September, quite the task. It’s officially Fall and I can’t seem to get past the fact that I’m surrounded by bright green trees, and that it’s still sunny and warm out!
As an ode to Summer, I’ve put together this medley of brightly layered ingredients to create a delicious Strawberry-Mint Lemonade to refresh your day!
- Measuring Cup
- 6 Lemons
- 6 Strawberries
- Chopped Fresh Mint
- 6 cups Filtered Water
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- Place Strawberries in the microwave to soften a bit
- Once warmed, mash them and leave in bowl
- Squeeze all lemons into your mashed berry mix
- Add your sugar and whisk together
- Add your 6 cups of water into the sweetened mix
- Add your chopped mint and whisk one last time
- Pour into a bottle or jar and refrigerate